We offer simple instalment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four instalments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favourite stores found in the Shop Directory and choose Clearpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the merchant. At any time, you can log in to your Clearpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
Clearpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper with Clearpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first instalment amount available to spend)
- length of time you have been using Clearpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- adding a credit card may increase your spending power (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
Would you like to understand more or further discuss your declined order?
If you think your order was incorrectly declined, you can ask us to review the declined order by reaching out to us using the Contact Us page available on our website: https://help.clearpay.co.uk/. Before you do, check - do any of the factors above apply to you? If you think your circumstances have changed or you have any additional information we may take into account, please let us know.