A card can only be removed if there aren't any active orders associated with it. If you have an order linked to the card, you will need to change the card that is linked to the order.
To change a card that is linked to an active order, follow the steps outlined in this article.
To remove a card from your account, follow these instructions below!
Via the app:
- After logging in to the app, tap the 'My Clearpay' tab in the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap 'Payment settings' under the 'Account settings' heading.
- Select the card that you want to remove and tap 'Remove this payment method'.
- Are you sure you want to remove the card? If so, tap 'Remove'. All done!
Via the Clearpay website:
- After logging in to your account via the Clearpay website, click the 'Account' option in the upper left of your screen (or click the 3 lines in the upper left then ‘Account’ if on a mobile device).
- Click the 'Payment methods' tab.
- Click the three little dots next to the card and click the 'Remove' button.
- Are you sure you want to remove the card? If so, click 'Remove'. All done!
Please note: If a payment for an order fails, we will try any other cards on your account. If you do not want a specific card to be charged at all we recommend removing it as soon as possible.