After you make your first purchase using Clearpay, you will need to create a password in order to access your account on the Clearpay website. This can be done by clicking the link on an email that we send you after making your first purchase, or by clicking “Forgot your Password?” when attempting to login on the Clearpay website.
If you are using a mobile device and are having issues logging in, try the following:
- Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection (WiFi or mobile)
- Update your device with the most recent version of the OS and browser
- Close any existing browsers and restart
- If you have multiple tabs open, close them all and restart
- Do not use Private Browsing / incognito mode
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you are using the correct email address to log in to Clearpay (i.e. the email address that you provided us when making your first purchase) if you are being asked for your mobile number, rather than a password you MUST be using a different email address to try and login than the one you used when you created your account with us. If you have a different email address try that, if that fails it is possible you made a typo when you keyed in your email address so contact us.
Remember: Your password should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a combination of numbers and symbols, like !, # or %.
If you can't log in because of your mobile number, check out this article for assistance.