Great news! You can now change the due date of a payment yourself via our mobile app or website! It's pretty straight forward.
- Navigate to the Orders tab in the Clearpay app
- Select the scheduled payment you would like to reschedule
- Select the menu in the top right corner of the app and choose Change Next Payment Date
- Indicate the date to which you’d like to reschedule your next payment and confirm
- Go to 'Payment Schedule'
- Click 'View Order' on the payment/order you'd like to move
- Click 'Change Next Payment Date' (this button is next to the 'make a payment' option)
- Select your new date & click 'Confirm Date'
Ok, so this doesn't solve for every situation, if the option is not available you will see a message on screen like this "Uh oh! This payment date can’t be changed"
- We have some purchases that we are unable to move the move payment date for, if you try on one of those purchases you will see this error message.
- You can only move one payment per order, if you need more help please send us a message via the mobile app
- You will not be able to reschedule the first or last payments via this self-service feature, if you require help with this please send us a message via the mobile app
- If a payment is already overdue or due within the next 24 hours we cannot move the payment (neither our team or using the self-service feature), once we get within 24 hours of the due date it is too late to change the automation
- Brand new customers (less than 42 days since your first purchase) will not be able to use this feature
- If you are already under a hardship repayment arrangement with us you will not have this feature
Got feedback on how our product works? Get in touch with us via your mobile app let us know what you think about the self-service 'change next payment date' feature.