Go to reconciliation files are available via Clearpay Merchant Portal this allows you to see which orders are AU transactions in the ‘Consumer Country’ column
Articles in this section
- Cross Border Trade - How is the exchange rate determined?
- Cross Border Trade - Why is the currency conversion rate on Google different to what is displayed for a purchase on Clearpay?
- Cross Border Trade - How do I see the cross border transactions that are made each day?
- When do I get paid for cross border transactions?
- Will we be able to see the amounts the customer sees or will the Merchant portal always show in our currency?
- Are any additional fees or charges applied to the exchange rate used or to the cost of the purchase by the customer?
- What is Cross Border Trade?