If customers are having issues using Clearpay in your store, you should instruct them to reach out to Clearpay Customer Service:
- Try our In App Chat: Profile icon > Help > Compose message in top right corner of app > Start a Conversation
- Visit the Clearpay Customer Help Center
- Get in touch with us via email
- Clearpay Customer Service Phone: 808 164 9707 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
General Troubleshooting Tips:
- Ensure they are connected to WiFI or using data so the Clearpay Card can be activated in the app.
- Make sure that the payment method saved in their Clearpay app is current and correct.
- Did the customer access the Clearpay Card through the Clearpay app? It is essential that the customer click the “Authorise and pay in-store” and “Pay in-store with Apple Pay or Google Pay” buttons to authorise the Clearpay Card. If the customer opens the Card directly from their digital wallet, the Card will not activate, and the purchase will not be successful.
- Does your store have a minimum or maximum purchase amount for Clearpay? Make sure those requirements have been met.
Click here to access more knowledge base articles for how to transact with a Clearpay Card.