If the store does not accept online returns in-store, you will need to follow the store’s online return policy.
If they do, you can return goods in-store with the Clearpay Card!
Read how to here: Returning goods in-store using Clearpay Card? Please always take your proof of purchase/receipt when you attempt to return goods in-store so that the team member can scan the receipt for the refund at the till.
Returning an online purchase by mail?
Great news! You can move an upcoming payment if you’re expecting a refund.
- Launch the Clearpay app and select the 'Orders' icon
- Select the order you wish to return and scroll down to view the order details
- Select 'Return Order'
- Select 'Returning by mail'
- Select relevant return details
- Once completed you'll get confirmation that the payment has been moved successfully.
After making a return, it may take several days for the merchant to accept the return and process a refund. Until the refund is confirmed and processed by the merchant, your original Payment Schedule with Clearpay will continue.
Please note that you’ll only be able to make this request once per order. Additionally, if your refund still hasn’t been processed by your next payment date and amounts remain due, you may have 2 payments due on the same day.