The good news is – you don’t need to register before your first Clearpay purchase!
When you make a purchase with any one of our partner retailers and service providers, simply choose Clearpay as your chosen payment method at the checkout. If you’re a first-time user then provide your payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once this first order is approved, your Clearpay account is created. Yay!
All you need to do now is visit www.clearpay.co.uk and set up your password. The next time you purchase with Clearpay, just log in securely when you checkout.
Or you can download the Clearpay App to make the whole process even easier!
Please remember that to sign up with Clearpay you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Amex, Visa, or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed