We recommend you start by downloading the Clearpay mobile app and following the prompts to create an account and begin shopping! The app allows you to shop and checkout with Clearpay in-store, offers a personalized shopping experience and helps you manage your orders.
For in-store shopping, you’ll need to create an account, download the app, and add the Clearpay Card to your digital wallet.
For online shopping, you don't actually need to register prior to making your first Clearpay purchase! When you are making a purchase with a retailer that offers Clearpay (visit our Shop Directory for a full list), simply choose Clearpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Clearpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase. Once your first order is approved, your Clearpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.clearpay.co.uk or download the Clearpay app to set up a password and you will be able to make more purchases using Clearpay by simply entering your login details upon checkout.
Please remember that to sign up with Clearpay you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- Use a UK bank payment card - Visa, or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a verifiable and valid ID
- Be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland) No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed, No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed